
Sundays feel like dress up days. Not only is it the one day a week that I get to take a shower and actually get ready for the day in the morning (usually if I get a shower it is just before bed and there isn't a reason to get out of my comfy stay at home clothes!), but it is the day that I also play dress up with Lily. Usually she is cozy and cute in sleepers, but on Sundays Lily gets dressed for the day, too. I often feel like I am playing house and dressing up a doll, but real life is so much better. Here is my precious little girl in this week's Sunday outfit. She didn't get to wear the hat to church since it is way too big, but I couldn't resist a picture of this adorable outfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment