I love to play! When I am not sleeping, eating, or crying because I want to be sleeping...I play!
Here I am playing my piano. I can play five songs now. Sadie likes to lay on my blanket and listen to me play, but Mom usually locks her out of the room.
I love my bouncy seat. With just a little kick the whole chair bounces up and down and the fish move. When it is nice outside I even get to sit in my bouncy seat outside to enjoy the fresh air. My upstairs bouncy seat (yeah, I have two...) plays music and has fun animals to look at, but it isn't as bouncy as this one.
My ocean play mat is great because there are so many fun things to look at and play with. When I kick and wave my hands, I make the octopus move and shake his rattle. It even plays music that makes me giggle and there is a mirror, and I do like mirrors!
No comments:
Post a Comment