Between my mind racing with all the last minute details, the baby kicking and poking at my insides, and my nose making it difficult to breath, I haven't been sleeping much the past few nights. Instead, I have been making good use of my time! On Saturday I moped the floors, cleaned the bathroom, and sorted the baby's laundry which included taking all the tags off. Do you know how long it takes to cut apart baby socks? Seriously, for each pair of socks there are three little ties holding it together which are almost impossible to find and challenging to cut without cutting the socks. It took forever but it was nice to have the laundry all ready to go for Sunday. Sunday night I packed for the hospital and did some baby reading and research. If she could really come any day I suppose I should be ready. Monday night I wrapped Christmas presents. Our tree is looking much more complete with fun presents under it. There are even a few for baby just in case. The only down side to all this extra time is that my poor students have to deal with a tired and somewhat cranky teacher. Oh well, just another four days! Here are pictures of my latest profile. It may be my last pregnant pictures...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
With all that nesting, you must be getting close!! Your baby belly is so cute. Can't wait to meet that little girl!
ReplyDelete