One tradition that I have had the honor of becoming part of since joining Jeff's family is cookie baking. It quickly became one of my favorite traditions as I love all kinds of cookies.
Every year the women gather to bake and share cookies. We spend the afternoon preparing cookies, catching up, and enjoying Lea's great homemade soup. It is quite a process, but at the end of the day I came home with tupperwares full of 9 different types of cookies to last us through the holidays. This year I made magic cookie bars and peanut butter rice crispy treats at Jeff's request. I still have plans to try to copy Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss Bar as well but there just isn't enough time in one weekend!
Someone has to unwrap all those kisses for peanut butter blossoms.
Emma and Cruize joined in by making gingerbread houses this year. Don't they look yummy?
No comments:
Post a Comment