Tuesday, December 1, 2009
New Beginnings
First comes love... Then come marriage...Next comes the baby pictures and a blog! With the new baby on the way I have caved in and decided to start a blog to share all the pictures, stories, cute sayings, and crazy times that are sure to come into our life. Not that we haven't had plenty of crazy times in the past few years, but I suppose it is better to start in the present. Maybe in the future if I have time I will post all the pictures of our recent adventures, like the house flooding and being rebuilt from the studs out or getting to share the wonderful news of our growing family with family and friends. However, if I wait till I have time to go back and update now, I may never get started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment