Thursday, September 30, 2010

On the Move

This little girl of mine constantly amazes me! She is so active; constantly changing and learning new things. Her bottom two teeth came in and I keep expecting more to pop through any day. I do miss her precious toothless grin, but those little teeth are very cute...and sharp!


Lily has also started crawling. Since she has figured it out she has been constantly on the go. Within two days of crawling she learned to pull herself up. She is so pleased with herself every time her head pops up over the coffee table or ottoman or chair or toy or whatever...she is so strong and can pull up on anything. She also loves the stairs. I naively thought she would stay contained in our sunken living room for a while after crawling but she proved me wrong. In now time she mastered going up stairs and can now quite quickly climb both flights of stairs. She loves escaping. She will crawl a few paces (or up the stairs and out of the room) real fast and then look back waiting to be caught.


How she eats is changing too. Lily is no longer satisfied being fed, she wants to be in charge of her eating. She loves finger food and I am quickly introducing new foods for her to eat and finding new ways to cook other foods so she can feed herself. Meals now take a lot longer but we just sit at the table eating together and "chatting" about the day.


Everyday she is growing and changing and I just can't get enough of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment