Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother's Day

What a special day!
Well, actually every day I get to spend with my happy little girl is a pretty special day. I can't get over how much I love this precious sweety and what a joy it is to be her mom!
We started the day by going to church. Lily (and Jeff) gave me a beautiful necklace with Lily's birthstone that I got to wear and show off.
After chuch we headed up to celebrate my mom. Lily got lots of good Grandma time.
She even got to help open up some gifts.
We tried to get a picture of all five grandkids with grandma, but with five little ones four and under it was a bit chaotic!

I feel so blessed by my family! Every year it is good to take time a stop and appreciate my mom, (and I do try to do it more often then just once a year!) but this year I have a new depth of understanding of how lucky I am to have this special women as my mom.

Thank you for how you have loved me and all that you have taught me!

No comments:

Post a Comment