My Grandma Kay came to visit for two whole weeks at the end of April. At first I was a little uncertain about who the strange lady staying in the room next to me was, but after a few days of watching her, I decided she must be okay. Once we started playing, I had so much fun! Grandma Kay read me books, sang songs, talked to me in funny voices, and held me lots. She was even here for my dedication and we celebrated Mother's Day a week early. Most of all it was fun to have her here to be part of our every day life. By the end of the two weeks, Mom even left me all alone with Grandma Kay a few time. It was great having Grandma Kay here! Hopefully she will come back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment